From: SERGIO LUIZ DA ROCHA LOURES [mailto:sergio.lou...@siemens.com]
Sent: dinsdag 2 september 2003 19:46
To: emc-p...@majordomo.ieee.org
Subject: ADSL Conduct emission

Dear group

During a conducted emission test in an ADSL interface, we have the 1.5MHz
signal and its multiples within the 0.15-30MHz range. It's a differential
signal, but there is a common mode signal present. How about the CISPR limits
in this case? May I ignore the ADSL signal if it's higher than the limits?

Regards

Sérgio L. Rocha Loures

IC SC QP Q - Quality Assurance
Supply Chain - Quality and Processes

SIEMENS

(Tel: +55 41 341-5898

ÊFax: +55 41 341-5058

 <mailto:*sergio.lou...@siemens.com> *sergio.lou...@siemens.com

Minha opinião e não necessariamente a do meu empregador.