Hello,

A little off-topic perhaps but ...

I am currently writing an internal Hardware Quality Assurance standard and
would like to find a reference standard which details AC line voltage
variation.

For operating ranges, we are currently using:

- 90 to 125VAC on 100/120VAC nominal
- 190 to 260VAC on 220/235VAC nominal

And for Brown-out, we are using:

- 80VAC for 100/120VAC nominal
- 160VAC for 220/235VAC nominal

I have no little idea why these numbers were chosen and would love to refer to
some national or, preferably, international specification. For once, Google
has left me high and dry.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Marko