Hi David,

Yesterday I was able to download entire rule parts at this url:

http://www.gpo.gov/ecfr/

The rules are updated daily on this site so you have the most current versions.

Today the site seems to have connection problems, but as I remember the
process you

- pick Title 47 from the pull down menu, choose rule part, click on one of the
paragraphs.  At the top of the page there is a link that says "View Part".
The entire rule part can be downloaded as a web archive or HTML source.  You
could convert to pdf later.

Good luck.

Best regards

Tom Cokenias