Any Commercially available Biconical Antenna should have a balun built in to
the structure of the antenna.  (Normally a block that the elements connect
into).  The output will be a 50ohm N-type or BNC and can be used with the
usual 50ohm unbalanced cable.

Luke Turnbull

>>> LEUNG YAT WAH DEREK <ywle...@vtc.edu.hk> 10/13/03 05:44am >>>
My existing configuration ( for education purpose) of radiated emission test
is connect the EMCO bi-conical antenna, Model 3110B( 30M to 300MHz) antenna
directly to the amplifier and then to the spectrum analyzer, I read some
books it should include the Balun when feed into the antenna, is there
anyone know where to buy or how to build the Balun, and any negative effect
if without balun, thanks advance for any help.

Derek Leung.