could this be in susbstitution for complete 100% fantray failure?
I dont think its vaild, as youd still have openings in the sides if the fans
all died...
one side at a time is the norm for one fault over heating temperature
testing....
unless something new just came up.
Richard,

Richard A. Stone
Excel Switching Corporation
Compliance
75 Perseverance Way
Hyannis, MA. 02601
508 862 3311 ph.
508 862 3020 fax
rst...@xl.com

This email message and any attachments to it contain confidential information
that is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, printing, or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please delete it or inform the sender.