Try here
http://europa.eu.int/cgi-bin/eur-lex/udl.pl?REQUEST=Service-Search
<http://europa.eu.int/cgi-bin/eur-lex/udl.pl?REQUEST=Service-Search&LANGUAGE
=en&GUILANGUAGE=en&SERVICE=eurlex&COLLECTION=oj&DOCID=2003c271&PAGENO=32>
&LANGUAGE=en&GUILANGUAGE=en&SERVICE=eurlex&COLLECTION=oj&DOCID=2003c271&PAGE
NO=32

Lothar Schmidt
BQB & Technical Manager
EMC/Radio/SAR

CETECOM Inc.
411 Dixon Landing Road
Milpitas, CA 95035

' +1 408 586 6214
7 +1 408 586 6299

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files, or previous e-mail
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure,
copying, printing, distribution, or use of any of the information contained
in or attached to this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by
telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its
attachments without reading or saving them in any manner. Thank you.

CETECOM is celebrating 10 years of being your world-wide partner in mobile
communications

and we would like to welcome you on our newly-arranged website:

http://www.cetecom.com <http://www.cetecom.com> .