In a message dated 11/19/2003 3:12:16 PM Central Standard Time,
david.garn...@med.ge.com writes:

Hello,

Has anyone had any experiance with this receiver
that they would be willing to share with me (on or
off the listserve?)  Interested, also if you are using
any other EMI control S/W package to control this
guy.  I am interested in it's price and it's advertised
compliant cispr 16 detector.)

Thanks,

dave garnier

Hi Dave,

I can only address the Control software, AND, as some folks know, I install
the software for Schaffner in the USA: so be prepared for MY opinion :-)

At this second, we don't have a driver for that receiver, but order the
software and one most likely be written. If you want to know more about the
control software let me know, I don't want to spam the list server.

Cheers,

Derek.

Derek N. Walton
Owner, L F Research EMI Design and Test Facility
Poplar Grove,
IL 61065