Hi Brent!

We also have a PC6-288.1 Surge Tester (great machine!), and have had similar
service issues with Hipotronics.  I may be able to help.  Give me a call.

Jim Ericson
Acme Testing Company
Acme WA
(360) 595-2785
j...@acmetesting.com

Brent DeWitt wrote:

I have a Haefely PC6-288.1 surge tester who's serial interface decided to
quit working after sending it to Hipotronics for calibration.  Hipotronics
has been of no help after the person who calibrated it quit the company, so
I'm looking for alternatives:

- Is there anyone in the US other than Hiptronics that can repair this old
beast?

- Does anyone out there have a service manual/schematic for the unit
(Haefely won't sell them to me).

Thanks,

Brent G. DeWitt
Datex-Ohmeda - Now a part of GE Medical Systems
Email: brent.dew...@med.ge.com
Phone: 303-673-1488
Fax: 303-665-9231
Visit us on the internet at www.gemedical.com