From: Crabb, John [mailto:jo...@exchange.scotland.ncr.com]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2003 5:53 AM
To: peter merguerian; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Security and Alarm Systems

A limited amount of information may be found in CENELEC Report R079-001:1998

Guide to achieving compliance with EC directives for alarm systems

I don't have a copy, however.

Regards,

John Crabb,  (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Discovery Centre,
3 Fulton Road, Dundee, Scotland, DD2 4SW
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com