Doug, Dave

This is not the first time the formulae and examples in 6.7 have been called
into question.

One of my customers raised a query about a year ago, and I forwarded the query
to the Chairman of the IEC TC for 61010, as well as the (BSI) Secretary
thereof, as attached - I received an acknowlegement from Mr Chapman but I
never received an answer!

There might well be misprints in this case as I found quite a few elsewhere on
an earlier occasion, as per a previous message to Mr Chapman, also attached!

Therefore I think you need to view the text of this edition of 61010-1 with
the proverbial "pinch of salt" :- if it doesnt "look right" then it probably
isn't!!

Regards
John Allen,
Technical Consultant