From: Chris Maxwell
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 4:42 PM
To: 'EMC-PSTC Internet Forum'
Subject: Australian Compliance Stuff

Guys (and ladies)

There was an email earlier today about Australia updating its product safety
standard TS-001 to use a harmonized version of IEC 60950.

Having some products tested to TS-001, I have some interest in this subject.
I also have an interest in knowing whether my existing test data is any good.
So I did a little bit of digging.  I went to the ACA home page and did a
search on "RTA list".  (RTA is a Recognized Testing Authority)  The first
result of the search is a document that mentions an Australian NATA (National
Association of Testing Authorities) website.

Check out the following link at Australia's NATA (National Association of
Testing Authorities) website.  It appears to be a list of Recognized Testing
Authorities along with the scope of their accreditation.

Surf at your own risk :-)

http://www.nata.asn.au/fs_directory.htm

Happy holidays,

Chris Maxwell