All
I have uploaded a small zip file (263k) to the IEEE PSTC website which will
perform these calculations.

Ian Gordon

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the BOC Group plc or any
of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked by
anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses. However, the BOC
Group plc or any of its affiliates accepts no responsibility for any virus or
defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments.

Visit our web site at:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/