I would like to say thank you to the people that responded to my question on
European Voltages. Your input is very much appreciated.

Regards:
Kevin Keegan
Senior Associate
KES & Associates
1 Stonecroft Terrace
Kanata, Ontario
Canada K2K 2V1

Tel: 613-592-0820
Email: kkee...@kesandassociates.com
Web: http://www.kesandassociates.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This email is intended only for the individual or
entity to which it is specifically addressed and should not be read by, or
delivered to, any other person. Such material may contain privileged or
confidential information, the disclosure or other use of which by other than
the
intended recipient may result in the breach of certain laws or the
infringement
of rights of third parties. If you have received this email in error, please
delete
it immediately and notify the sender. I  thank you in advance for your co-
operation and assistance.

Visit our web site at:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/