http://www.ieee-pses.org/symposium
          http://www.emc2004.org/

Greetings,

I have a need to get in contact with someone very experienced with EN
55020, particularly Subclause 5.7 and Figure 8. We have been trying to
figure out what is really says and how to actually perform the tests. So
far all we can agree on is that we really don't understand and the
standard is clear as mud, to put it politely. (By we I mean the people
at the test lab and me.)

If anyone can provide a contact to someone on the committee responsible
for this standard, it will be very much appreciated.

Please respond to me at work:   sdoug...@harmanspecialtygroup.com

Thanks again,
Scott Douglas, NCE
sdoug...@ptcnh.net

emc-pstc discussion list.

IEEE PSES Main Website:  http://www.ieee-pses.org/

Instructions for use of the list server:

    http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html