Some people do, some people don't feel slight shocks.

I can feel 18 V

But really feel the 60 Vac centertap of an ungrounded
computer.  Assume the other path is capacitance since I was
insulated elsewhere from ground.  Just drag your knuckles
along the metal and you'll feel it.

           - Robert -

 http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html