Hi Ron,
This sounds like a problem I ran into before. I assume that the
standard is 60950-1.
If the unit has 2 power cords and can it operate with only one
connected, you only have to measure the touch current with one
power cord connected. Refer to 60950-1 clause 5.1.2 Equipment
under test (EUT)

Regards

Doug

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html