How does this posting relate to electrical product EMC or safety???

Regards,
Dave C.

From: owner-emc-p...@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-emc-p...@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Robert Johnson
Sent: 18 March 2005 02:37
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Job opening

Director of Regulatory Affairs

BS/MS Degree. 10+ years experience with R&D of new Pharmaceuticals and
experience in the development and approval of the FDA.
Location: CA. Salary: $110-125K + Bonus.

If interested, or know of someone who might be, please respond to this
e-mail by sending in a copy of your current resume. Please feel free to
pass this e-mail on to someone you know who might be qualified.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Lance Marshall
(937) 454-1785 Voice
(937) 454-9165 Fax
lmarsh...@itekrecruiting.com

Feel free to visit our Web site for additional job postings. You can
register with us thru our Web site and edit the information that we have
about you there.

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas             emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell            mcantw...@ieee.org

IMPORTANT NOTICE

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also
be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated addressee(s)
and access to it by any other person is unauthorised. If you are not
an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other
way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail. Such
unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform
Racal Instruments Group Ltd. immediately by
    emailing  postmas...@racalinstrumentsgroup.co.uk
or
    phoning +44 (0)1202 872800  (ask for the I.T. Dept.)
and delete it and all copies from your system.

www.racalinstrumentsgroup.co.uk

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html