>The light at the end of the tunnel?
>Tim Williams

Let's talk about putting a 1,200 lb telco rack in a GTEM ...

Where I now work, an extensive study was done trying to see something
between a gtem, a three meter oats, and a three meter chamber and a
10 meter oats. I did a similar study over the course of 4 years going
between
a 3 meter chamber, a 3 meter oats and a 10 meter oats.

Nothing substantive could be concluded except when you have have already
tested a device and have a baseline of data from the final test site.

regards, Doug McKean

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas             emcp...@ptcnh.net