From: P. Peruzzi [mailto:standa...@elen.it]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:30 AM
To: Jim Eichner; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: protective earthing test

Jim,
thank you for your clarification.
Regarding the applicability of C22.2 No 04, I've found that it was in
the list of reference publications of C22.2 No 601-1 1990 edition, but
it has been deleted from the list in the latest edition. Does it mean
C22.2 No 04 is no longer applicable to medical devices?

Paolo Peruzzi
El.En. S.p.A.
Via Baldanzese, 17
50041 Calenzano (FI)