Zhang qiaofeng,

I am guessing your phone using GSM technology.

Depending on the frequency bands you are using this is FCC part 22
and/or  24. But this is only on e part of the game. In order to sell
this phone to any of the carriers it needs PTCRB certification, which
tests against the GSM specifications.

If you are interested please contact me offline, our office can provide
you the full service for both regulatory and PTCRB.

Regards

Lothar Schmidt

Technical Manager EMC, SAR, Antenna testing and BQB

CETECOM Inc.
411 Dixon Landing Road
Milpitas, CA 95035

Phone +1 408 586 6214
Fax     +1 408 586 6299

This e-mail may contain proprietary, privileged and confidential
information for the sole use of the named intended recipient. Any review
or distribution of this e-mail by any party other than the intended
recipient or that person's agent is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete all copies and immediately Contact
the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient.
Thank you.