Dear Experts,
      I have been told that even for distributing free samples ( no sales
realised ) the product must have CE marking? Is it so? One product we plan
to give to different customers for evaluation, customers will integrate our
device in their main equipment and do testing. Based on the test results
our product may / may not need changes.
      May I request you all to guide me in handling this. If I certify my
current version and the product undergoes some changes after initial
testing then a recertification may be required. How to avoid this double
expense?

Sincerely

K.Balasubramanian
Project Leader - Hardware.