Hi Leen,
Thanks for that link.

To all,
However, it's nice to know that even the EU Commission makes a mistake or two
>from time to time.
According to that linked document, that list of harminized standards pertains
to Council Directive
83/336/EEC. Since there is no Directive 83/336/EEC to my knowledge, I am sure
they wanted to
actually reference Directive 89/336/EEC.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard
rpick...@hypercom.com

             l...@lucent.com

             Sent by: emc-p...@ieee.org

                                                 chris_al...@eur.3com.com

             11/14/2005 04:10 AM
                  cc
                                                 emc-p...@ieee.org

             Subject
                                                 RE: ETSI EN 300 386

Chris,

The ETSI EN 300 386 is listed in the OJ dated 5th October 2005, pages 22 & 23.
http://europa.eu.int/eur-lex/lex/LexUri
erv/site/en/oj/2005/c_246/c_24620051005en00010024.pdf

Kind regards,

Leen Mak
Lucent Technologies

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html