All,
  We've seen a lot of job postings lately, which is a great
thing.  However, the format of many of the postings has been
outside the guidelines set in the list rules.  I would like
to remind everyone of the standards set in the list rules as
they pertain to posting job opennings.

6. Posting of job openings is okay so long as they are short
(i.e., one paragraph), non-commercial (no agencies or
headhunters - no fees involved), infrequent (about one out
of every 10 messages or less), and contain an off-EMC-PSTC
contact name and phone number or e-mail address. Same goes
for jobs-wanted (if you can fit your resume into one
paragraph!).

  The rules may seem a bit arbitrary, but they have a few
time tested, very simple purposes - 1) to maintain a useful
list with low 'noise' for all members, and 2) to ease the
pain of those members who are using dialup as their main
connection or are on the road and using dialup (which is
more frequent than many would imagine depending on the
country we happen to be visiting or the hotel we're staying
in).

Even when keeping the postings short (i.e. one paragraph),
it is still very possible to convey a description of the job
and to attract candidates.  If someone is looking, they will
follow that link or contact the identified contact person to
find out more.

I'll also include a link to the entire rules and urge those
of you who haven't looked at them in a while to give them a
glance.

http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Thank you all for your attention.
Best Regards,