Hi Scott,

I have four 400Hz 30 amp filters that I'd like to increase to 100 Amp...
Maybe if you get an offer of something like that we can all work a deal.

Cheers,

Derek Walton
L F Research

sdrysd...@etc-mpb.com wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am currently looking for 3 phase (WYE), 20 amp, 400 Hz RFI facility type
filters for our chamber(s).  We are looking for around 80-100dB insertion
loss.   If anyone has any leads or even a used product they would be willing
to part with, I'd be glad to hear from you.  I have already sent an email to
Corcom and ETS-Lindgren regarding their products meeting this specification,
however I have yet to hear back from them.  Please feel free to contact me
privately off the forum.

>Best Regards,
>Scott Drysdale, NCT
>Senior E3 Technologist
>Electronics Test Centre - An MPB Technologies division
>Phone: 613-599-6800
>Fax: 613-599-7614
>
>NOTICE: This e-mail message, plus any and all attachments, are confidential
communications between the Electronics Test Centre and the named recipients.
If this message is inadvertently sent to anyone other than the intended
recipients, please erase all copies immediately, and please notify the sender
of the transmittal error.  All opinions expressed are not necessarily that of
ETC-MPBT, and all data/results presented is unofficial and subject to review
unless accompanied by the signature of a designated signatory.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html