From: "Garnier, David S (GE Healthcare)" <david.garn...@med.ge.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:55:58 -0500
To: <emc-p...@ieee.org>
Subject: Measuring Conducted Emissions above 30 Mhz

Hello EMC Guru's,

I am looking for some guidance...

Is there an established Standard & Test Method for measuring
AC Power Conducted Emissions above 30 MHz (say to 150 MHz?)

((Obviously, CE limits for CISPR11 only go to 30 Mhz.))

Thanks for your time,

Dave Garnier

        David Garnier
e GE Health Care

               David S. Garnier
       Senior Technician
       Functional & CT Engineering
       3000 N. Grandview Ave - M/S W-1250
       Waukesha, Wi. 53188
       Tel: 262.312.7246
       Cel:  414.899.7580

- 2005 IEEE Symposium on Product Safety Engineering 3-4 October   Schaumburg,
IL http://www.ieee-pses.org/symposium

is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc discussion list.

Instructions:  http://listserv.ieee.org/listserv/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell
mcantw...@ieee.org