Thank you, now that I understand that 20 H means the power plane outside
edge is set back from the ground plane edge a distance 20 times the
separation between the two planes, it is possible to opine on the subject.

Looking at the fringing field set up by potentials and gradients between the
two planes, if you follow the 20 H rule the radiation efficiency will be
much less, the quasi-static and induction fields will be there, but much
less of the energy will break off and radiated as a traveling
electromagnetic wave.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html