Hi All,

I have been working again and have posted a couple of new podcasts
(Internet broadcast audio files) on my podcast site
http://emcesd-p.com/podcast .

The latest addition is a discussion titled "Controlling Test Variables
During Troubleshooting." The broadcast is playable on most any
computer just left click to play in your browser or right click on the
link to save the mp3 file. Controlling test variables during
troubleshooting so that only one thing at a time changes is very
important. Methods of accomplishing this and what happens when you
don't are discussed. The article is the one dated February 17th (at
the top of the list) on http://emcesd-p.com/podcast .

Also recently posted is the podcast dated February 14th, "Podcasting
Tips" for those of you who are thinking of getting into this new way
of communicating information over the Internet. Tips such as how to
avoid a US$30,000 bill for web hosting at the end of the month are
discussed.

I have posted a total of 11 podcasts now on various topics, with more
to come. Let me know what topics you would like to hear about. So far
the most popular podcast has been the January 7th podcast titled "So
You Want to be a Consultant - Part 1."

Doug
--

     ___          _       Doug Smith