Hello

I am in the process of calculating measurement uncertainties for radiated
spurious emissions testing per ETS 300 086 V1.2.1, the version that is listed
in the OJ as the current version.

ETS 300 086 references ETR 028 (1998) for uncertainty calculation.

I do not seem to be able to find a copy of ETR 028 (1998) on the ETSI website
- older versions are referenced. The latest version I saw was 1994, unless I
am missing something in my search.

I was able to find a copy of a later version of ETR 028 [v1.3.1  2001-03] that
I could use if it is appropriate, even though the current harmonized ETS 300
086 is revision specific... May be best option if I can't get a copy of the
1998 standard.

Is anyone out there on RES 02 or have any knowledge of what my best approach
would be? Right now I am leaning toward using the 2001 version of ETR 028...

Best regards,

Mac

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: