Hi All,

Its the beginning of the week and I have posted a new podcast program
on the increasing frequency of strange equipment problems I have
noticed in recent years. I discuss, in a general non-proprietary way,
some interesting effects I have encountered from a mobile phone
killing another mobile electronic device to some very unusual ESD
effects. Problems like these use to be an annoyance or worse when I
was an employee, now I don't mind as they provide "income enhancement."

The program is at http://emcesd-podcast.com and is at the top of the
list (now at 18 programs) dated March 26, 2006. If you right click on
the link (article date) you can save the mp3 file or left click on the
link to play it in your browser. Let me know what you think of the
program.

Doug
--

     ___          _            Doug Smith