Fra: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]På vegne av Tyra, John
Sendt: 15. mars 2006 19:24
Til: peter merguerian; Jacob Schanker; EMC-PSTC
Emne: RE: Lack of markings on CD players

The lack of a CE Mark may be because you were looking at U.S. product which
does not require CE Marking?? If they ship the same CD player to the EU it
should still need to meet the EMC Directive I would think and be properly CE
Marked??

Also for safety for the EU even though it is a low voltage product, and below
the voltage limits of the current LVD, it does have a laser in it and the
manufacturer should at least verify it meets the requirements of laser
standard IEC60825.................