Hello group,

I have a question for EFT testing on power lines.  I have a case of two
different labs doing it different ways.  I could not find anything in the
standard to determine which one is right.  Please include a reference to a
part of the standard to back up your answer.

1.  EFT on all coupling combinations, this is the way I have always known
people to do it.
        L1
        L2
        L1, L2
        L1, PE
        L2, PE
        L1,L2,PE
        PE

2.  EFT on the following coupling combinations:
        L1
        L2
        PE

Regards,
Tim Pierce
message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: