Having been away on holiday last week, I tried to download
information from the links below when I returned to work this
morning, only to discover that the DTI site has undergone a major
overhaul in the last few days, and the links in Brian's message no
longer work.

Instead, the EMC page is at:

http://www.dti.gov.uk/innovation/strd/ecdirect/page12469.html

and the consultation document is linked from:

http://www.dti.gov.uk/consultations/index.html

Regards

Nick.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html