Dear all,

We have a customer request for EMC testing of a high definition switch (5 IN-
1 OUT) which can be connected to a standard DVI or HDMI device. This switch is
intended to be employed in either, home theaters, offices or conference rooms.
We understand that this type of technology will eventually be placed under
CISPR 32, however, that day has not yet arrived.

Though it does not fall exactly into either category of the combination:

(1)   CISPR 13 and CISPR 20

(2)   CISPR 22 and CISPR 24

. . .our understanding of the situation for CISPR 32 is that it uses CISPR 22
as a baseline.  That would tend to suggest the appropriate migratory path for
present day testing would be to option (2), namely CISPR 22 and CISPR 24.

Does anyone have any further intelligence, opinion or observation for this
question?

Your thoughts and reply will be greatly appreciated.

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: