In message
<2a93eb060608091024h274cf040w98474b21dcc66...@mail.gmail.com>, dated
Wed, 9 Aug 2006, Grace Lin <graceli...@gmail.com> writes

>I don't understand the first paragraph of Annex III.  My question is:
>do I need to have my lab (in a manufacturer) registed with one of
>notified bodies to be considered to be essential?

No, it says that the Notified Body has to tell you which tests your
product requires.

>If not, what is the marking requirement, "CE" ( 433.92MHz) or "CE plus
>alert sign" (2.4GHz SS), or others?

I think that's a different, and perhaps unrelated, question. I don't
have enough data about your product to answer it, and I don't normally
advise on RTTE stuff.
2006 is YMMVI- Your mileage may vary immensely.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com