From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of
jim.hulb...@pb.com
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 8:43 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: How to get regulatory information?

Through this forum, there have been many questions asked and answered about
regulatory requirements (EMC, safety, telecom) in specific countries. I
would like to find one reliable source that can assist us in determining
what regulations and certification requirements exist for our type of
product (generally considered ITE) in any specific country. Does anyone have
any recommendations? (To avoid the appearance of advertising, it might be
best to respond directly to me and not through this forum.)

Jim Hulbert
Principal Engineer
Pitney Bowes

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html