To All Members,

This is a copy of a message broadcast earlier tonight to the members of
the EMC-PSTC Forum web site.

I have volunteered to do a bit of housekeeping on the EMC-PSTC Forum web
site. This forum is one of the IEEE On-line Communities and is here for
your benefit and use. Please understand that the EMC-PSTC Forum web site
is the On-line Community web site and is not this EMC-PSTC Email List.

One of the benefits is the Archive of all EMC-PSTC Email List messages
going all the way back to 1996. You have the ability to search the
archives for past messages only if you are an active member of the
EMC-PSTC Forum.

Here are the member statistics as of last week:

Of the total 898 members:
92 members have never visited the site.
72 members last visit was over 1,000 days ago.
187 members visited the site between 750 and 1,000 days ago.
211 members visited the site between 365 and 750 days ago.
336 members visited the site within the past year.

A number of members have duplicate or multiple logins for the site. Some
of this was caused when the the On-line Communities went active back in
2004. Some was caused by members forgetting their login. Still others
have multiple logins for work and home for example.

One of the first actions in housekeeping will be to clean the member
list. This will be done is stages.

I would strongly urge anyone that wants to maintain access to the Forum
(and the Archives) to log in to the Forum web site. That's all you have
to do to keep your membership active.

If anyone has any problems logging in to the Forum, please let me know
and we'll get it resolved straight away.

I will send this message again in a few weeks to remind you. A few weeks
after that (say by the end of February) any account not visited in
recent memory (cutoff to be determined) will be summarily deleted.

Scott Douglas
EMC-PSTC Admin

Login now!
https://www.ieeecommunities.org/emc-pstc?strUserName=sdouglas