Thanks to all who responded - my concerns were covered.

Best Regards,
-David

On 2/9/07, David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,
  I need to know if there are any significant differences in the test levels
specified in EN55014 and EN55022/55024.  Access to my standards service is
temporarily down so I need some help...

  I usually deal in the ITE realm, but just got a question from a customer who
wants to integrate one of our ITE modules into an appliance as an information
acquisition device that would then determine some settings on the appliance.
We usually test these modules to (among other things) EN55022 & EN55024, but
the customer is interested in EN55014.  Are the tests & levels contained
within EN55014 substantially different from those in 55022 or 55024 - i.e. are
there any gotcha's that I need to be aware of?

Note we qualified this module on a test board and tested to the next level
higher than would be required by EN55024 (i.e. 10V/m RFI, 8/15kV ESD, etc).

Thanks in advance for any advice...
-Dave Heald

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: