>From what I hear, 111/54/CDV was rejected by TC 111. However, China has gone
ahead and adopted 111/54/CDV as a standard anyways.

Ron Wellman

From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of John
Woodgate
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 6:39 AM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: IEC 62321

In message
<2a93eb060702090550m17bff523ucb2e6939c55e0...@mail.gmail.com >, dated
Fri, 9 Feb 2007, Grace Lin <graceli...@gmail.com> writes
>Can someone share the latest status of IEC 62321? This (more accurate:
>111/54/CDV) is the reference standard of Chinese industrial standard
>SJ/T 11365-2006. I would like to learn/study it, especially
>terminology used. I did Google search. It seems IEC 62321 doesn't
>exsist at this time. I only found a similar document in Chinese, which
>is 111/24/CD.

Since it's a CDV, it's not in the public domain. The Chinese National
Committee should not have referenced it yet in a national standard. The
only way you might have been able to get a copy is by asking your
National Committee for a copy so that you can comment on it. But the
comment date has passed and the votes are in. (This is from the public
part of the IEC web site.) So you can't get a copy that way.

The document was also designated as of interest to TC108, so I can tell
you that the document appears to have failed its vote. I'm not sure,
because there is an anomaly about access rights on the IEC site which
I'm going to take up with the Central Office.
There are benefits from being irrational - just ask the square root of 2.

emc-pstc discussion list.    Website:   http://www.ieee-pses.org/

Instructions:   <http://listserv.ieee.org/request/user-guide.html>
http://listserv.ieee.org/request/user-guide.html

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

    Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
    Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

    David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

    Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
    Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

    David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: