From: Hudson, Alan (UK) [mailto:alan.hud...@baesystems.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:30 AM
To: emc-pstc@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: MI STD 461 notices

G'Day!

Glad to be of service! Puts back some of what this emc-pstc gives out.

In the beginning there was 461, which begat 461A, which begat Notices 1 to 6
on A, then B, C, C plus Notice 1, D, E, .....

:-)

Alan

Alan:

Looks like there are still some gaps in my collection, as I didn't have any of
the Notices to 461A. Thanks for Notice #4, and, if you have any others, please
email them to me.

If anyone would like a copy, I have the following 461/462 electronic files
available (and if anyone has a copy of something I have missed, please send me
a copy):

461

461A

461A N4

461B

461C

461C N1

461C N2

461D

461E

462

462 N1

462 N2

462 N3

462 N4

462 N5

462 N6

462D

462D N1

462D N2

462D N3

462D N4

Ed Price
 <mailto:ed.pr...@cubic.com> ed.pr...@cubic.com
NARTE Certified EMC Engineer & Technician
Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
Cubic Defense Applications
San Diego, CA  USA
858-505-2780 (Voice)
858-505-1583 (FAX)
Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty

message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to: