I will try to clarify the questions.

The CNCA 2007 Notice No. 9 should be the replacement of the CNCA 2001 Notice
No. 33.  CNCA 2001 Notice No. 33 lists 19 categories and 132 items, while CNCA
2007 Notice No. 9 lists 22 categories and 159 items.  The added 3 categories
are: WLAN, Decroration Products, and Toys.  Both notices do NOT provide any HS
codes.

I agree with Mike that HS codes are questionable.  HTS codes may fit better.

The first official list of CCC regulated products with HS codes was AQSIQ/CNCA
2002 Notice No. 60, which included 325 items with 2 items missing.  This
document seems outdated and CNCA website doesn't link to it anymore.  After
the Notice No. 60, the following notices regarding the Catalogue has been
promulgated:

AQSIQ/CNCA 2003 Notice No. 113, dated December 1, 2003 (WLAN, postponed)
AQSIQ/CNCA 2004 Notice No. 6, dated Janarary 15, 2004 (Decroration Products)
AQSIQ/CNCA 2004 Notice No. 62, dated June 1, 2004 (Security Prevention
Products)
AQSIQ/CNCA 2005 Notice No. 137, dated September 12, 2005 (Automobile parts)
AQSIQ/CNCA 2005 Notice No. 198, dated December 30, 2005 (Toys, not mandatory
until June 1, 2007)
AQSIQ/CNCA 2006 Notice No. 103, dated July 18, 2006 (not mandatory until May
1, 2008)

The Excel file from Shenzhen I mentioned earlier doesn't include the items for
the last two notices listed above, as they are not mandatory at this time.
Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau has its own list.  The
Shanghai's list has a slightly diffierence compared to the Shenzhen's.

To answer David's question, there is no "complete" (or official) list of
regulated products with HS codes available.  Both Shenzhen's and Shanghai's
lists are "for reference" only.  David, I made a comparison chart and sent you
through another e-mail.  You are able to tell the difference among those
lists.  I hope it helps.

Best regards,
Grace