CISPR 22 refers to CISPR 16-2 for the test method, so they should be identical.

Not sure where TDK gets the 30 cm limitation for floor mounted EUTs, but it
may be their interpretation of the third paragraph of Section 8.2 of CISPR
16-1-4, Edition 2.0.

No height scan, the antenna is positioned so that the EUT is in the beam width
of the antenna. (CISPR)

The FCC does not use the CISPR test methods.  They use ANSI C63.4 which uses
height scans for the receive antenna.  Thus the major reason they do not
accept the CISPR test methods.

Ghery

  _____