From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of
kazimier_gawrzy...@dell.com
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:13 PM
To: peter.tar...@sanmina-sci.com; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: RE: Mobile phone killed one person in Korea

Agreed.  The main point is one I think many of us already know quite
well.....news articles do not necessarily pure fact or all the details
but often lead a great number of people to draw a great number of
conclusions while the true investigation into the details, chain of
events and circumstances is underway......just because it's "news".

Thanks,
Kaz