This message has been converted via the evaluation version of
Transend Migrator. Use beyond the trial period specified in
your Software Evaluation Agreement is prohibited. Please contact
Transend Corporation at (650) 324-5370 or sales.i...@transend.com
to obtain a license suitable for use in a production environment.
Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Morning all,

I'm looking at the suitability of a large ( about the size of a large
desk ) Ultrasonic cleaner thats complaint to Part 18 here in the USA.

I was curious to know if there was any specific EN published for
equipments of this type. Meeting 40 dBuV/m is proving tough when it's
running at 4kW.

Thanks,

Derek Walton
L F Research.