Good People,

I am having great difficulty finding a technical sales contact for Thermo
Scientific (the company that bought the Keytek EMCPro
system).

The phone numbers on the web site do not seem to be good, the URLs for
requesting quotes do not seem to point to valid email
addresses, and none of the general support numbers (where no human will
answer->voice mail only) will respond to my messages.

Has Thermo Scientific abandoned the EMCPro series instruments ? Can someone
supply a known valid contact ?

Thanks very much,
Brian

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html