From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Anders
Svensson B
Sent: 29 February 2008 11:37
To: emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: WEEE question

Hi group,

Does a power supply also need to be marked (crossed-out wheeled bin) according
to the requirements in the WEEE directive then its a part of a product that is
within the scope of the WEEE directive?

(Maybe this question is out of scope for this group but I try because I have
hard to inteprep the WEEE directive)

Thanks for your help!

/Anders

- ---------------------------------------------------------------- This
message is from the IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society emc-pstc
discussion list. Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas emcp...@ptcnh.net Mike Cantwell mcantw...@ieee.org

For policy questions, send mail to:

Jim Bacher: j.bac...@ieee.org David Heald: emc-p...@daveheald.com

  _____

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended
recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message
is strictly prohibited.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html