From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Brian Oconnell
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:56 PM
To: 'EMC-PSTC'
Subject: RE: Table Size in Emissions test - Why?

Being a sneaky, underhanded, despicable person; I have two installs - a
config that will match the pretty pics in the standards, and a config that
will make the measurements. The customer's auditor goes away happy after he
visits my site, but my reports clearly specify the test setup 'variation' in
text and pics. And customer's compliance engineers are happy.

As for Mr Kunde, you seem to have a cult following. I was asked by no less
than three people at the PSES symposium if I was 'The Other Brian'. You
should know that there are people out there that want to meet you. Was most
aghast that I would be associated with a reasonable and normal persona.

Brian