        From: Harry Ward <harrywa...@att.net>
        Subject: Re: [PSES] Table Size in Emissions test
        To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
        Date: Wednesday, October 12, 2011, 1:14 PM

        Hi Derek,

        I fully agree with your sentiments. The deficiency was objected to the
accreditation body but it was quicker to satisfy the auditor's whims rather
than engage in an elongated discussion about the rights and wrongs......
        Mea culpa - I never did follow up with the accreditation body - simply
because there were more pressing things to take care of and the problem was
fixed; well, until the next audit!  <ht
p://mail.yimg.com/a/i/mesg/tsmileys2/01.gif> .

        Regards,

        Harry

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at
http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>