And just like coffee, some assessors are great and some need to be thrown out.

Chris

From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Ward
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:14 PM
To: 'Ken Javor'; 'EMC-PSTC'
Subject: RE: Table Size in Emissions test

Accreditation is like coffee, you either like it or you don’t.

If you do not like it, then no one can make you accept the benefits.

If you like it, no one needs to explain the benefits.

Dennis Ward

Director of Engineering

American Certification Body
Certification Resource for the Wireless Industry http://www.acbcert.com