Wendy,

please see my earlier comment. The table dimensions are NOMINAL. This is NOT
cast in stone.

The deficiency is Bogus.

Sincerely,

Derek Walton.

On 10/11/2011 6:15 AM, Grace Lin wrote:

        Wendy,

        When I look for an accredited ANSI C63.4 laboratory, I expect the
laboratory
has the facility as stated in the standard, including a standard size of the
table as defined in the standard.  For this reason, unless the accreditation
certificate bears a restriction note, I support the auditor's comment.

        From the other point of view, many manufacturers' laboratories are for
internal use only, including my employer's.  For this reason, the auditor may
be willing to accept the smaller size of the table.  The question is how to
determine if the laboratory is for internal use only (for testing certain type
of products).  An example is Alcatel-Lucent's EMC laboratory in New Jersey,
USA.  It opens to the general public.

        With regards,
        Grace