Don and All

The advantage of using an agent is that you apply one Ctick # by the logo and
you send the technical file once to the agent. With multiple distributors you
deal with different #s adjacent to the logo and each distributor must be
responsible for the technical file.

Best Regards

Peter

Sent from my iPhone